Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Restoran Asia Laksa @ Senawang

Tired and hungry from our hike at Gunung Angsi, we decided to have our lunch at Senawang. We were actually recommended this place by one of the hikers that we passed (apparently I looked famished), so after getting the rough whereabouts of the place, we made our way to Restoran Asia Laksa. We were told that they have the best curry laksa in town!!

So famished was I, that I quickly ran up to the only vacant table I saw from afar. The locals can't be wrong about the goodness of the curry laksa if the place is packed to the brim....

I ordered the loh shu fun curry laksa, I didn't ask for the chicken meat since I was just too tired to even munch on anything that required extra effort to chew  :p

Despite the crowd, we didn't have to wait long for our bowl to arrive and this is what we got...

Loh Shu Fun Curry Laksa

Don't be fooled by the photo. As simple as it looks, the curry gravy is just simply oh so yummy-licious!! It's not too thick, or too dilute. Just perfect to my liking. Gosh, I'm already drooling from just thinking about it!!
Go ahead, give it a try. You won't regret it!!

Address:
Restoran Asia Laksa,
Jalan Berlian,
Taman Senawang Jaya, 
70450 Seremban,
Negeri Sembilan

No comments: