Saturday, May 17, 2014

Burgertory @ SS15

An unplanned meet-up with a friend that I've not met in ages led us to Burgertory @ SS15. I initially chose another burger joint but my friend warned me of the long queue. Since I am not one with a lot of patience, particularly when hungry, we agreed on Burgertory.

Thankfully there wasn't a queue when we got there BUT the tables were all taken. Oh well, we can just hope that by the time we get our orders, we should be able to get a table (and we did by the way, yay!!)

Burgertory has got a really nice ambiance, unfortunately it was a tad bit too noisy and crowded for us to even have a decent conversation. Alright, alright, enough with the ranting!! Let's cut to the chase...this is what we ordered...... 


For the life of me, I can't recall what we ordered, we both got the same one though, that's for sure. A definite sign that age is starting to get the better of me....boo-hoo!!
My add-on choice - Burgertory Fry combo, which consists of fries, onion rings, mozzarella cheese stick and a drink
His add-on choice - apple Wardorf salad and a drink

The burger was yummy-licous and oh-so-filling. Whereas for the add-on snacks, only the onion rings and the mozzarella cheese stick was good. The apple Wardorf salad was a tad too bland, we were actually struggling to finish it. As for the fries, there was nothing to shout about, just meh...

I was too busy eating and trying to talk/hear my friend, so didn't take any other picture apart from the above.
Anyhoo...would I visit this place again? DEFINITELY!! 


Opening hours:
6pm - 11pm (closes on Mondays)

Address:
Burgertory
No. 8A, 1st Floor,
Jalan SS15/4D, Subang Jaya
47500 Petaling Jaya,
Malaysia 

No comments: