Monday, December 31, 2018

A new year..a new beginning...

Does anyone even still blog nowadays? Sigh.... only dinosaurs like me still blog huh?

Anyhoo, I'll just post my New Year's resolution here and see how many I can accomplish..

1) Clear my debts (now standing in a 5-figure range)
2) Make an effort to spend more time with friends
3) Eat less unhealthy foods and less snacking
4) Catch-up with my savings schedule


Bucket-list update
I accomplished item #11 this time  :)
1.   Hike Gunung Kinabalu   *accomplished!!*  
2.   White-water rafting   *accomplished!!*
3.   Play Laser-tag
4.   Attend a rock concert
5.   Visit Amsterdam
6.   Visit UK   *accomplished!!*
7.   Visit Italy
8.   Visit Paris
9.   Visit Santorini
10. Attempt ice-skating (again)
11. Cuddle a live koala    *accomplished!!*
12. Ride in a Sports car
13. Attempt snow skiing
14. Attempt Go-Karting
15. See the Northern Lights with my own eyes
16. Dye hair blue!!  *accomplished!!*
17. Learn cursive writing

No comments: